Monday, December 27, 2010

About a BoY

It's hard to believe that 2010 is almost over. That means that once again, I am participating in the Best of Year wrap-up over at RobMusement. She challenged us to four days of Top Ten Roblated lists and a final day of picspam. Believe me. It's harder than you think to cut it down to just 10 in each category with all of the Rob goodness that was out there this year. I don't know what we would have done if there hadn't been a Rob Drought during part of the year.

RobMusement's Best of Year
  

December 27: Videos
December 28: FF, Manips, and Gifs
December 29: Wishes and Predictions
December 30: Blogs/News
December 31: Picspam

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year! I think we're in for a very special 2011. Be safe!

PS: The December issue of Twi-People's Sexiest Ward Alive is available at Tongue Twied. Click here.


5 comments:

TongueTwied said...

Well I'll just head on over and see what you came up with for your B of Y picks!

Twired Jen said...

Woohoo I'll check it out. I miss you Lisa!

xo J

Uber Vamp said...

I've seen it and I agree with all of your choices especially those made by Biel and Dukkesa, they're my faves :)

TigerlilyRose said...

Hey Lisa. Been a while since I have been over here *failing friend*...looking good! Have a wonderful new year!

rpfangirljr said...

You know, I still need the time to go back and read those posts... I hope everything is all going well for you this year, Lisa. ;)

Sample text

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px