Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy 30th birthday, LWE!


Music to Scroll By








Your mother should know that...


You is kind.

You played matchmaker and made me and the boyz very happy ;)


You is smart.

You travel with the kool kidz.


You is important.

You win awards!
(A/N: Click here to read more about her award.)



You is loved.



Happy 30th birthday, LWE!

Love, Lisa


*******


Birthday Wishes From kiTT at Tongue Twied



*******

Click here to visit Dangrdafne's blog
for more birthday wishes.


10 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

and Lisa, YOU is AWESOME!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Demanda said...

AWE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

TongueTwied said...

This was cute!!!!

Have a great day LwE!!!

Living with Edward said...

Awww thank you so so much. I was so not expecting that. I'm un tears. Thank you. I love you all so much. I definitely feel loved.

TwiWeasel said...

Awww, how sweet, Lisa!

Still having a good day then, LwE?

PS...you ARE aware that Rob was not in The Help, yes?

Mrs. P said...

Happy birthday pretty lady!

UtterlyAbsurd Bella said...

Happy Birthday LWE!!!!!
xo
UAB

TwiKiwiFifty said...

FAVOURITE. BIRTHDAY. POST!

This is rawrsome.

What do you mean Rob wasn't in the Help?

:-)

TwiWeasel said...

@TwiKiwiFifty...I'd love to offer him some help.

"Rob, I need you and Jackson to do everything I say. Think you can do that for me, hon?"

LeSigh

Living with Edward said...

Thank you guys for all the birthday wishes! Had a great day thanks to all of you!

Sample text

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px