- Me - I'd like to get tickets for the game tonight so that we can pick them up at Will Call.
- Rep - We have lots of tickets left. You'd be better off just buying them when you got here so that you don't have to pay Ticketmaster's handling fee.
- Me - Thanks! I appreciate that.
- Rep - Are you coming to see that guy?
- Me - (Chuckle.) Yes.
- Rep - Did you know that the original guy cancelled and now it's someone else?
- Me - (Gasp!) What?? Who is it?! (Please don't let it be Mike Welch. Please don't let it be Mike Welch. Please tell me you know that's Mike Newton.)
- Rep - The promotor called late yesterday and said that because he was still filming, he would have to cancel. So they scrambled to get someone else to fill in. I think it's the leader of the wolfpack?
- Me - (Deep breath. Exhale.) Do you mean Chaske . . .
- Rep - Yes. Chaske Spencer. That's who it is.
- Me - (Okay. Not bad. Not bad.) Well, thanks for letting me know. I'll have to see what my friends think.
- Rep - On the bright side, they are still going to try and get the original guy here for an appearance later in the season. So if you hold on to your ticket stub, you can bring it in to the box office and exchange it for that night's event. So really, you get two for the price of one.
- Me - (Now we're getting somewhere!). Sounds good. Thanks for your help.
Chelsey, Chaske, and Justine
Justine, Chelsey, Yours Truly, and Chaske
**UPDATE - KELLAN HAS RESCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 23RD. WOO HOO!!!!!!!