Friday, October 30, 2009

Twitarded and me?



Hell ya!  If you've read my profile or live/work within shouting distance of me, you know that my favorite blog is Twitarded and the rulers of Twitardom are STY and JJ.  I  used to check their blog every morning when I got up, first thing after supper in the evening, and the last thing before I went to bed at night.  Now I just leave the damn thing running all day and hit refresh.  So I SQUEED (yes, they taught me that word) like a fangirl when I read their latest post this morning.  I'm not going to tell you where the shout out is at in the post.  You are going to have to head on over to their blog and read it for yourself.  And if you aren't following them already, what are you waiting for?!

http://twitarded.blogspot.com/

Happy Friday!

Lisa

0 comments:

Sample text

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px