Saturday, October 31, 2009

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

The girls over at http://iloveboyswhosparkle.com/ recently ran a Haiku Contest and I actually won one of the prize packages. I got a movie cover version of The Twilight Saga New Moon book, a Twilight bandana (which I'm thinking will look good on my dog, Maddux!), a Twilight patch, a Twilight key chain, and my favorite item – a tube of lip gloss called Twilight Venom. It tastes like bubble gum and when you shake it up, it looks like a vile of blood. Too fun! And anyone who knows me well knows that I don't go anywhere without some lipstick, lip gloss, or lip balm.




Love the Thank You card, too.
Thanks again, Just Erin & Team Six Pack!

0 comments:

Sample text

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px