Sunday, November 1, 2009

Let Me Sign

Some lucky girls in Japan got to see Smiley Rob up-close-and-personal AND get an autograph. Biatches! Seriously though, just glad to see him smiling. Below is a pic of him signing someone's New Moon illustrated companion book at the Tokyo airport as well as pictures of the autographs I got from Chaske Spencer in mine (yes, as some of you already know, I stood in line multiple times because it went from the security staffer grabbing my book and shoving it in front of Chaske, who then signed the cover instead of the page I wanted him to, to getting him to sign the correct page, to the line thinning out and then getting the chance to have a picture taken with him; time well spent I might add).







Money Shot

0 comments:

Sample text

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px