Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mrs. P is the debil . . .



or a gerbil.
  


When Mrs. P at TwiBite emailed me and asked when I was going to get around to putting up a new post, I gave her a long list of excuses as to why I don't blog as often as I used to. If you missed her response to my whining, go here. Beware of the dog, though.


Mrs. P and I have been Super Bloggy BFFs for a long time now, so I wasn't surprised when she sent me an email and said that she was sorry for abusing my trust. You see, I have always known that she is a closet Robsten lover. So as a way of making amends, she has decided to out herself.



Some of you know that Mrs. P has another blog called Walk With Mrs. P. But what you may not know is that she has a YouTube channel. (Clearly, the inspiration for her avi came from her look at the 52 second mark. Just sayin'.)


Kind of makes you think of Mrs. Doubtfire, doesn't it?


Mrs. P was thoughtful enough to attach a picture in her apology email, just one of many in her extensive Robsten image library.



I guess all that's left to do now is hit "publish" on this draft.

Peace, Love, I hear something in the basement,

16 comments:

Twired Jen said...

OMFG PMSL!!!! The vid of Mrs. P's helpless little avi being held hostage almost had me in tears. LOVE IT!

You really took the cake with this one. I just did a little Robsten post in response to last nights twitter shenanigans...You took it to a whole other level!

PMSL!!!

XO
J

twilightcupcake said...

Sigh. You guys are too funny. Although I can't watch that vid right now the screen cap is more than enough. Secret Robsten lovers, they're everywhere...

Anonymous said...

When I get out of this musty basement...you are so dead.

Dangrdafne said...

Ooooooo Perfect comeback Lisa. I listened to Mrs. P avi 3 times... tooooo funny. Great way to start my dead modem imposed lack of internet. I'm afraid I am going to have to read book or watch movies or saved DVR shows now... maybe I will finally watch the MTV movie awards!!!! LOL!!!

Excellent post. I hope you are hijacked again. This was fun!!!

Black Box said...

Oh dear god, so funny! When I listeded to the avi audio I was listening to the voice thinking to myself, "wait a second....I don't recognise this voice...." I suspect foul play. LOL

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! Best.post.eva! Long live Mrs. P!

Raitz said...

Hahahaha! Hope you enjoy reading all the Robsten stuff in Lisa's basement, Mrs.P.!! (I'm just assuming it's everywhere!!) You're looking a bit "aged" in the second vid - lol...

Nice comeback, Lisa!!

Anonymous said...

I think I smell gas....

TongueTwied said...

OH LOL, that was funny!

Well if I thought the wolves/vamps versus the newborns was going to be the best battle of the summer, I was wrong!

17foreverlisa said...

Mrs. P, I'm sorry to hear you have a gas problem. *looks around for a match*

Anonymous said...

Lisa- be careful playing with fire around Mrs P. Apparently she is/has magic.

Stan said...

Hang on in there Mrs.P, I'm gonna go find a bunch of strong, muscly shirtless men to bust you out. Laterz bb!

rpfangirljr said...

You all are too funny! Hee hee hee! Mrs. Doubtfire...

mmMoxie said...

are you two in love?

Anonymous said...

@Mox...yes.

Trixie and Tess said...

Hilarious! I love it! The sound bite cracks me up! So, she gives a crapsten. That's awesome! :)

Tess

Sample text

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px