Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, Margaret!


Today is my Super Bloggy BFF's birthday.  I tried to get the boys to call her,
but they couldn't get through.  I keep telling her she should keep her cell phone on.








I had better luck rounding up a few people to help me wish her a happy birthday.












  
Truthfully, it's no wonder the boys couldn't get through.
She's a busy girl.

Tumbler: A TwiBite Photo Place (featuring TwiBite After Dark)

Hope you had a fantastic day, friend.

Love ya!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am speechless...just speechless! I can't believe you found all those videos...omg, I'm laughing so hard. My whole family (not kidding...everyone) came running in when they heard my name across the computer so many times. So funny, so thoughtful, I loved it.
Thank you...I love you!

Twired Jen said...

Wow Lisa this is an AMAZING post. Amazing. Margaret...I already said it and I'll yell it at the top of my lungs till I splode'.....HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love you girl,
xo J

TongueTwied said...

"Does everyone have on their birthday hats?" Oh god! LMAO!!! too funny these videos you found Lisa!

Hope it was happy Mrs. P!! And turn your cell phone on, you can't be missing calls from Taylor!

Trixie and Tess said...

What a fun post!!! Hope Mrs. P had a fantastic birthday!!

Tess♥

Sample text

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px