Thought we could use a little
Video by the awesome petitbiel!
I finally got to my 7th screening of New Moon on Sunday. It was like coming home. I had felt so guilty that I hadn't gotten there last weekend, like I had somehow let Robward down. At any rate, I actually found myself taking notes during the movie this time. Just random observations from scenes like these:
- Movie lobby – The popcorn machine is completely empty. A movie without popcorn?! As Edward said to Bella, "That would be a tragedy."
- Meadow/Laurant scene – In every cut to KStew, her hair changes position (behind the ear, not behind the ear, etc; reminds me of the canula in the Twilight hospital scene).
- Sam and Emily's house – When Jacob and Paul return from their fight, Jacob's dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. Obviously, he should have been nekkid. Just sayin'.
- Bella's Cliff Dive – Just before she jumps, she takes off her coat and her jewelry. When Jacob drives her home later, she has her coat on. What a gentleman werewolf to have gone back for her things.
- Alice's Return – When Jake asks Bella how many Cullens are there and how long they are staying, she tells him it's just Alice and that she can stay as long as she like (instead of likes). Noticed it early on and it still bothers me.
- Aro – First of all, I have no friggin' idea what he says to Edward and then to Bella in Latin (?). Anyone? Then when he gets all up in Bella's face, he calls her Isabelle instead of Isabella.
Finally, I have to share a few pics of Pocket Edward, my movie ticket stubs to date, and a surprise gift I received from my neighbor/friend's son who is a manager at the theater.
He gave me the actual reels for the
movie trailers as keepsakes!!
And is it just me, or does that cell say
HEAD with an upside down A? LOL!
Opening Weekend x3
My goal is 11. Pretty sure I'm going to make it ;)
This little blog has really turned into a "Wondrous Place" because of you guys. So I want to thank you the only way
I know how – with some more Robporn (Source: petitbiel)
For an update on who went with me to the 7th screening, go here and scroll down to the bottom of the post.