We got snow dumped on us. Enough to make travel hazardous, but not enough to close the office. I found out that my son, who is a senior at college and a pitcher for the baseball team, has mono. It's a major setback for his final season :( I threw myself a pity party and had a few too many Bud Lights with my husband at the local tavern. The long post I was working on last night is still unfinished. I'm losing my focus trying to answer the interview questions Mrs. P sent to me. So, I'm going to ask you to do me a favor – one that will turn my frown upside down.
See that blog roll called the "PLAYGROUND" over on the right sidebar? It's there for a reason. I LOVE THOSE BLOGS AND THE GALS THAT RUN THEM!
- Play Spin the Bottle at TwiBite.
- Fill in your Twi-vent Calendar at Twi-sted Edbrella.
- Send in your Always and Never submissions to RobMusement
- Take Twi-Acronyms 101: The Art of Twi-Tweeting at The Cougar’s Den.
- Listen to the MixPod and drool over Rob pics at For the love of RPatzz.
- Debate the merits of anything and everything at Twitarded.