Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dear Santa



I know it's Thanksgiving tomorrow, but Black Friday is the day after, which officially kicks off the Christmas season. Nothing says Christmas quite like Black Friday. At any rate, I wanted to be sure and get my Wish List to you ahead of JJ, STY, Mrs. P., Mama Cougar, rpattzgirl, itsjustme, Twilove1, Z Any Mouse, and rottymama just to name a few.

I've been pretty good this year. Better than the rest of my bloggy friends. Honest. And I'm not asking for very much. It's not like I'm asking for a puppy, a 12-pack, or even a puppy with a 12-pack. My list is quite short, actually. It starts with Rob, ends with Rob, and in the middle are a couple of Beanie Babies. If you need any help putting them on my bed . . . er . . . under my tree, you know where to find me ;)

Thanks, Santa!

Love, Lisa
XXXOOO









9 comments:

rottymama said...

Dear Lisa,
Ok, you win! Santa LOL

Hey wait you said starts with Rob and ends with Rob. How come there's a Kellan and a Jackson in there too? LMAO!! Very cute!

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday!

17foreverlisa said...

@rottymama - Those are my Beanie Babies :) I get to meet Kellan in January (a rescheduled meet-and-greet) and Jackson is just so much cuter than the movies let him be.

Happy Turkey Day to you, too!

TwiloveSue said...

Damn, scooped by Sprtzmom. I knew I should have written my Christmas letter to Santa last week... Can I put in an early order for Rob for New Year's Eve?

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!!

17foreverlisa said...

@Twilove1 - Drunk Rob on New Year's. Now there's a fantasy ;)

Zanymouse said...

ROTFLMAO! Dear Santa, I promise to do you dirty if you let me have just one night with Rob. I can be a very very good girl...

Happy Thanksgiving bloggy friends!

Mama Cougar said...

SHIT! You beat me to the Santa Letter!

I guess I'll just write to the elves and ask them to speed up that cloning technology they're working on up there at the North Pole.

Just imagine a Rob under every tree....with a package....

MC
The Cougar's Den

17foreverlisa said...

@mamacougar - If we're going to dream, we might as well dream big, right?!

Off topic: Your blog is looking amazing! AND they have rescheduled the Kellan Lutz meet and greet at the Peoria Civic Center for January 23rd. Maybe that would be a great meeting place for us. Just sayin'.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

There's no way you've been good enough to get the Patz AND mr. Jasper pants.....No way!!!!LMAO!!!

17foreverlisa said...

@Mrs. P - Shhhhhh! Don't let Santa hear you say that.

Sample text

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px