Friday, November 13, 2009

This one's for you, Stan ;)

I had an email from ebay today advertising several items/sellers, but Pocket Edward locked eyes on one item in particular. I told him he'd have to wait until Christmas. Then he saw me logging on to my PayPal account and thought Christmas was coming early.

You see, ever since Pocket Edward saw the papz pics of Stan's mini-E and Chimpsten (here) at the airport, he has been reminding me about how lonely he is.  Here is what he wants to hump get:



Seriously, though, head on over to Twitarded and read about how you can support Alex's Lemonade Stand (the real reason I was logging on to my PayPal account).

http://twitarded.blogspot.com/2009/11/peter-facinelli-has-hot-date.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog!!! I didn't know you had one, and I saw it on Twitarded's comments. I'm a follower now!!!

17foreverlisa said...

@Mrs. P. - Thanks!! Just got back from a quick trip to your blog and signed up to follow. I will have to spend more time looking at it over the weekend :)

Stan said...

Yay! Did the little lady arrive and does she have a name?!!

17foreverlisa said...

@Stan - Sadly, no and no. I wanted that particular one because of KStew's dress and when I went to order it, they didn't have anything remotely close. I emailed them but now that you mention it, I don't think I ever got a reply. Of course, my memory's shot, too. Poor Pocket Edward!

Lisa

Sample text

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px