Friday, November 20, 2009

Team Twitarded

My Team Twitarded pin and thank-you note, signed by none other than Snarkier Than You, was in my mailbox when I got home from work yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure who was more excited, me or Pocket Edward :) He even had to break out the Pocket tissues we were taking with us to see New Moon. (Click to enlarge pictures.)





The pin and thank-you note were sent in honor of my donation to Alex's Lemonade Stand on behalf of Twitarded. All kidding aside, this is a wonderful charity that is "Fighting Childhood Cancer One Cup at a Time." Visit Alex’s Lemonade Stand to learn how you can help, too.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! You framed it!!! I have mine amongst my collection as well...
I loved the way you posed Edward. LOLOL!!!

17foreverlisa said...

@Mrs. P. - I'm such a fangirl of theirs. When I first found their blog, they had a lot of PE antics posted, which is what made me want to get one. It really was funny at the midnight showing last night. I had so many people ask if they could take their picture with him, etc. He was quite the stud.

Snarkier Than You said...

I can't believe that my lil' ol' note is framed! You crack me up!! Love you guys - you make me feel like a rock star... Ok I'm going to drag my hugely swollen ego [what - where did you think i was going after i said "hugely swollen"?! get your heads out of the gutter!] off the sofa and go clean my poor neglected home... It looks like a twilight/new moon/twitarded bomb exploded in here...

: )

we'll have to remember to whip out mini-e more often... i was in such a state at the movie screening that i couldn't stand it! i practically forgot my own name.

17foreverlisa said...

@STY - You are a rock star :)

Sample text

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px