Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hold on to your RPattz . . .

if you're lucky enough to be Kristen Stewart, that is. The rest of us will have to settle for our hats.

The media blitz has started, and I seriously don't know how I'm going to survive it. (You have to remember that I was oblivious to all of this when Twilight came out last year.) First there were the Vanity Fair pics. Now there are the Harper's Bizarre pics. I've picked out a few of my favorites, but to see them all, go to http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/2009/11/robert-pattinson-and-kristen-stewart.html.

Click on each picture to enlarge. *sigh*








1 comments:

Growing up Baker said...

Beautiful! Do you think these pictures are supposed to be after she becomes a vampire?

Sample text

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px